Well hello there...

Here are my ramblings about nothing in particular. You're about to be bored by notes and pix on my obsessions with and addictions to op shopping, crochet, polka dots, beads, vintage fabric or other treasures. Stay a while and enjoy and come back sometime.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

yay! I'm finished.


I bought a bag of wool from the RSPCA op shop and it was bloody expensive in RSPCA op shop terms ($10 - gasp!). The bag contained a whole bunch of earthy strands of wool all about 80cm long...I think perhaps it was wool to make one of those hooky rug things. Silly me thought, great recycling and super colours & the lengths would be perfectly fine for doing granny squares. Well, that length of wool is just fine and dandy for the chain ring & 1st round in a granny, but the rest of the lengths had to be joined! Major bummer, but hey look what I made! The bag is just ace and I love it already & have even worn it. Husband was a bit non-plussed and daughter disappointed as it's too big for her - but Just The Right Size For Moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment