Well hello there...

Here are my ramblings about nothing in particular. You're about to be bored by notes and pix on my obsessions with and addictions to op shopping, crochet, polka dots, beads, vintage fabric or other treasures. Stay a while and enjoy and come back sometime.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

the tea cosy tally...

so far totals 4. I went on a bit of a tea cosy frenzy last week but have to take a break and do some granny square therapy as I haven't granny squared for a bit. I've been busy doing these before I had the almost fatal dose of tea cosy interuptus....



and this was the start of a cushion but the colours were all wrong, so it's morphed into a pin cushion which I am completely in love with...and how sadly exciting was it that all my fine needles have a home in the large holes of the vintage button in the centre. Should I be scared of myself?



No comments:

Post a Comment